Learn more about our fees
The fees for a certification project are effort-dependent. The effort required in a particular case depends on the scope and complexity of the certification object (target of evaluation – ToE).
The current hourly rate of EuroPriSe Cert GmbH is 200 € excl. VAT.
There are two billing models to choose from:
Note that a minimum effort of 15 person days is assumed for each project. This value may be considerably higher depending on the scope and complexity of the ToE at hand.
A binding statement on the cost is only possible after submission of a description of the envisaged ToE prepared in accordance with the rules of the EuroPriSe certification scheme.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Processor services (processing operations by processors in the meaning of Art. 4 (8) GDPR);
- controller services (processing operations by controllers in the meaning of Art. 4 (7) GDPR);
- IT products (software and hardware).
EuroPriSe certification provides for the following benefits:
- Demonstration of compliance with GDPR: B2B, B2C, supervisory authority
- Perfect tool in terms of accountability (Art. 5 (2) GDPR)
- Minimization of liability risks
- Avoidance resp. reduction of fines
- Better image / reputation / trust anchor
- Marketing effect / competitive advantage / unique selling proposition
- Prerequisite for tenders / market entry requirement
- Optimization of processes and services
- Last, but not least: Better data protection